The deacster plays with dolls

Deacster (2:54:33 PM): dude
BestWeekEva (2:54:34 PM): dude
Deacster (2:54:39 PM): i feel like leaving now to pick up my American Girl doll
Deacster (2:54:46 PM): the mail room closes at 7
BestWeekEva (2:54:48 PM): do it
Deacster (2:54:52 PM): so i'll be outta here by 6:15 or so
Deacster (2:54:58 PM): so exciting
Deacster (2:55:20 PM): i'm gonna shoot some footage and make a movie tonight
BestWeekEva (2:55:52 PM): so you like filiming yourself playing with American Girl dolls huh?
Deacster (2:55:56 PM): yup
Deacster (2:56:06 PM): i wonder if you can use the iSight as a movie camera to record
Deacster (2:56:10 PM): that would be sweeeeet
Deacster (2:56:19 PM): i know you can take pics of yourself with it
I dont even have to say it, but I will. Deacster, you're a THITHY!

1 Comments:
At 3:26 PM,
the deacster said…
I wonder how badly Elle will beat you when she hears that you mocked American Girl dolls.
Post a Comment
<< Home